Consign with Scout
Thank you for selecting Scout - The Art of Consignment! We ensure your garments will have a safe and happy transition when finding their new home!
To maintain a steady flow of items through our store, and in order to serve our customers more effectively we ask that you please respect the guidelines below when dropping off items to be sold:
1) Items must be clean and pressed.
2) 10 items per drop off. This allows us to quickly process your items, and get them displayed as soon as possible.
3) Any of your items that SCOUT does not accept for sale in the store must be picked up within 5 days, or they will be donated to various local charities.
4) SCOUT will set the prices of your items for resale and you, the consignor will receive 45% of the selling price.
5) It is the responsibility of you, the consignor, to keep in contact with SCOUT with regards to your account and items for sale.
6) Any items not sold within 120 days of arrival will automatically be donated to various local charities. Due to our limited space, we strictly enforce this policy.
7) We will discount throughout the season at the discretion of SCOUT
8) Only upon prior notification, cheques will be written and issued the 15th day of the month
9) The consignor warrants that the items were not obtained illegally
By adhering to the above guidelines we hope to make your consignment experience at SCOUT-The Art of Consignment a pleasant, long lasting, and profitable one.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions!